Peter has kept bees since the age of 12 when he pestered his Mum for his own hive. With a lifetime's knowledge, he is often consulted about successful beekeeping, from simple hive suggestions to the latest information on fatal viruses. Peter has worked at Buckafast Abbey with World famous Brother Adam's bees.
Peter has now joined the British Black Bee (BBBee)Association with the intention of re-introducing the BBBee to Dartmoor.
Peter's delicious varieties of honey are available to buy from the following stockists:
- The Real Food Store, Exeter
- Bon Gout: Exeter
- Country Cheeses, Tavistock, Truro and Topsham
- Dartmoor National Park Visitor Centres, Princetown, Haytor and Postbridge
- Liverton Post Office & Stores: Liverton
- Postbridge Post Office & Stores: Postbridge
- Kennerleigh Post Office & Stores: Kennerleigh
- DeanCourt Farm Shop & Kitchen: Buckfastleigh
- Harvest Workers: Okehampton
- Creavers Deli: Tavistock
- Micheal Howard Butchery: Moretonhampstead
Cornwall Food & Drink, Truro
Peter also has a stall at the Exeter Farmer's Market every Thursday (9am-2pm)